Tuesday, May 8, 2012

goals

This summer, I'm really feeling faithful and hopeful.  I have no idea what will happen, but I feel like something kind of has to happen. These are my top priorities.

1.)  career - I hate that this is #1. 
2.)  spend more time with family 
3.)  get fit - I got completely out of my routine last year and I have a lot of catching up to do. 
4.)  eat healthy - more fruits, veggies, and as many  natural and organic products as I can afford. 
5.)  work harder on Esperlue 
6.)  have photos taken again with Michael  
7.)  read more Bible Finish the Old Testament. Pray more.  Work on having more faithRemember the important things. (This should probably be #1, right?)  
8.)  read more in general  
9.)  belly dance again  
10.) go camping


For when you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their sins, your father will not forgive your sings.  Matthew 6:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment