Sunday, June 30, 2013

we moved!

We moved months ago and I've been too busy to write about it!

And life has changed from horrible commutes into Atlanta... to peaceful drives in the country.

From a job I couldn't stand... to work that is more meaningful than I can express in words.

From boring Friday nights... to hours of worshiping the Lord.


God had this planned for us the whole time, we just weren't focused on His plan at all.  I'm not wealthy, but my life is very rich and full.  Rich because of the dear friends/family I have and the work I have the honor of doing.  It's full of love and joy and peace.  We went through a really rough patch, but I am happier now than I ever have been.


Michael has a passion for gardening.  We have chives, peppers, tomatoes, rosemary, lavender, mint... 

 Where I commute to nowadays.



 Goodbye Atlanta traffic!  I won't miss you!



1 comment:

  1. Thankful, happy for you. Love you, too.
    <3 Momma

    ReplyDelete