Sunday, February 15, 2015

10 Weeks

I got back into working out this week!  : )

Please pardon my gym's ugly mirror.


I am very fortunate not to have any nausea, I'm not too terribly tired most of the time, and I haven't had any extreme food aversions.  My sense of smell has been pretty sensitive lately.  A lot of things smell stronger or just gross.  We live an a 135 year old house....it definitely has its special aromas.  My kitchen especially smells unappealing to me.  Then this week, Michael opened a nasty metal container of fish, fried it on the skillet, and left the empty (stinky) container in the trash.

It reeked.  The fishy steam from the skillet had wafted around the whole house.

I came home and seriously thought that an animal had died under our house.  The smell was so bad.  I can't get the smell off of my cast iron skillet, and I have tried to get the kitchen smelling clean and fresh, but the fish smell still lingers.


How far along? 10 weeks today...11 weeks tomorrow
Total weight gain/loss: not much, maybe 1 or 2 lbs
Maternity clothes? no, but I continue to choose comfortable stretchy stuff
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Pretty good, plus I have squeezed a few naps in this week
Best moment this week: hearing my husband talk about how excited he is
Have you told family and friends: immediate family only
Miss Anything? feeling slim and trim
Movement: no
Food cravings: fruit, strawberries, Annie's bunny crackers (like crack to me), and sweets.  I am normally so disciplined about sweets, but I have lost all willpower lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: not to the untrained eye, but I feel much bigger around the middle than normal
Gender prediction: Boy?....but then again.... could be a girl.  No idea.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody.... due to circumstance, not hormones.
Looking forward to: First doctor appointment next week

No comments:

Post a Comment