Sunday, February 15, 2015

14 Weeks on the 14th

Happy Valentine's Day!  We have officially announced Baby Cerna to the world! (Below this post are two posts I secretly wrote before we were telling people about the baby.)


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs
Maternity clothes? not yet, but my clothes aren't comfortable anymore
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: not bad except for bathroom breaks
Best moment this week: telling EVERYONE
Have you told family and friends: oh yes!
Miss Anything? feeling slim and trim
Movement: no
Food cravings: strawberries, kiwi, organic pizza, broccoli mac n cheese, CEREAL
Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of someone's lunch this week got to me pretty bad
Have you started to show yet: sort of.  I still just look kind of thick in the middle.
Gender prediction: not sure, can't wait to find out.  The OBGYN did make an early prediction, but I'm not telling!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: pretty happy!
Looking forward to: finding out the gender.... in a month



I had a whole plan as to how I was going to tell some of my dearest friends about the baby.  I was going to have them over for dinner.  Well, the day before our dinner date, they BOTH happened to show up and visit me at work.  I just couldn't keep it a secret any longer.  I'm so blessed to have such supportive and loving people in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment