Sunday, February 22, 2015

15 Weeks Update

I really need to find a better place to take photos.  I thought my bump looked pretty big that night.

This hit the spot.


How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not much
Maternity clothes? not yet (getting close), but my friend Laura got me my first maternity dress from a thrift store!!  It's so cute!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I need it!  I slept 12 hours one night this week.  It was so badly needed and I didn't realize it.
Best moment this week: got my first maternity dress and my first set of newborn diapers.  They're so tiny!
Have you told family and friends: family, friends and facebook.....basically everyone
Miss Anything? having energy
Movement: no (at least I can't tell yet)
Food cravings: Chick fil a biscuits, pineapple, kiwi
Anything making you queasy or sick: our tap water is really grossing me out.  The chlorine smell and taste are so strong lately (to me).
Have you started to show yet: I think a little, but I don't think other people notice much.
Gender prediction: hard to say.  We'll know in three weeks!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: meeting the midwives at our hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment