Sunday, March 22, 2015

18 Weeks Update

My sweet friend Anna took some photos of me!














How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +5 lbs
Maternity clothes? still rockin' leggins and jeggings.  They're getting tighter though.  I'm just trying to make it to the warm weather so I can wear dresses.  Also starting to feel like I have thunder thighs.  I think I'm just not used to the weight gain, but I know it's healthy and normal.
Stretch marks? No, I bought some oil for it.
Sleep: Sleep is great, I just can't seem to get ENOUGH.  Needing more than 8 hours.
Best moment this week: Took some early maternity photos with my lovely photographer friend, Anna!  Finally something not taken at the gym haha.
Miss Anything? bladder control haha.  I'm only just 4 months along, but sneezing is a problem.
Movement: I'm feeling it.  It's very subtle.  Sometimes it still feels like I'm imagining it.
Food cravings: larger servings in general.  "Real" food.... not just snacks or desserts.
Anything making you queasy or sick: no, but I had a tummy ache this morning.  Very uncomfortable : (
Have you started to show yet: Yes, from the side.  From the front, I can pass for bloated.
Gender prediction: Cannot wait.  Girl?  I really thought boy in the beginning.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, thankful, excited, and easily exhausted.
Looking forward to: doing "centering" with other pregnant couples!

No comments:

Post a Comment