Tuesday, April 7, 2015

21 Weeks Update


How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? new bra (check), maternity dress (check)... maternity denim shorts (on their way)
Stretch marks? Not yet, using Squalane oil and Body Bliss from rinsesoap.com : )
Sleep: Hasn't been the best lately, but I can't complain.
Best moment this week:  We found out that we're having a baby GIRL!  We got to see her on the ultrasound and I think she has my nose and Michael's lips.  She hid her face the entire time, so that's all I could see.
Miss Anything? Energy to work out and just get things done.
Movement: Yes!  Kicks are getting bigger and bigger.
Food cravings: chicken fajita nachos with peppers, onions, tomatoes, guac and all the cheese and sour cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick: no!
Have you started to show yet: I think it's safe to say yes.  I can still hide it with certain clothes, but the belly is quite big.
Gender prediction: it is a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but I think I may have an outie by the end.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy : )
Looking forward to: thinking about and planning girl stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment