Sunday, April 19, 2015

22 weeks update

I am doing a terrible job of keeping up with this!  I don't know how there are so many mom bloggers who keep their blogs up to date.  Today I am already 23 weeks, but here's my update for week 22.

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 12 lbs
Maternity clothes? yea, I am to the point where it's just not comfortable to wear normal clothes anymore.
Stretch marks? Not yet, feeling itchy though.
Sleep: Sleep was a struggle this week.  Our mattress needs to be retired,  I've been waking up with back pain and we're about to buy a new one.
Best moment this week:  Saw my belly move this week when she kicked!  Got to have dinner with a dear friend, and although my back has been killing me, I keep laughing at everything.  I've just been really happy!
Miss Anything? I miss feeling fit.  I don't feel very attractive sometimes, but I know it's completely worth it.
Movement: Strong kicks : )
Food cravings: nothing crazy.  I love eating healthy and satisfying food.  Eggs, toast from sprouted grain bread, green smoothies, homemade popcorn, 85% dark chocolate, chicken salad, strawberries, grapes, etc etc etc....  I love eating!
Anything making you queasy or sick: no, so thankful.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I am showing.  People say my bump is little, but I am measuring on track.
Gender prediction: it is a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: This next chapter in life.  A lot of changes ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment