Thursday, April 23, 2015

23 Weeks Update


How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +13 lbs (?)  I am growing alllllll over.  
Maternity clothes? yes!  Although some of the things I've purchased just didn't quite work out : (  I need to figure something out because even my yoga pants are tight.
Stretch marks? No, but I am itchy.
Sleep: Not good.  I have back pain.  A new mattress is on the way and I am so excited.  Ours is 25 years old.  Kind of gross I know...
Best moment this week:  Getting pretty close to deciding on a name : )
Miss Anything? I say this every week - I miss feeling fit and trim.
Movement: Kicking away!
Food cravings: I eat a lot of produce and sprouted grains.  We had Chick fil a breakfast the other morning.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: no, but I had bad indigestion yesterday.  That's never been a problem for me before.
Have you started to show yet: Yep : )
Gender prediction: it is a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? ... flat?  Haha... not in or out.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, thankful, anxious, and more energetic.
Looking forward to: Our new mattress and vacation next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment